Office of Campus Life
The Office of Campus Life is the center for co-curricular engagement where students find their place, pursue interests and develop passions, cultivate their leadership capability and nurture affinity for Quinnipiac University.
Campus Life empowers students to take ownership of their educational journey. We create spaces where students develop as leaders, citizens and critical thinkers who are prepared to lead change in our global society. Our collaborative co-curricular approach engages members of the Quinnipiac community in experiential learning opportunities, comprehensive campus-wide programming, high-impact service projects and dynamic leadership ventures. We cultivate an environment where resiliency, spirit, inclusive excellence, lifelong learning and affinity for Quinnipiac thrive.
Through engaging with Campus Life staff, programs and initiatives, students will:
- Lead within a variety of situational contexts
- Understand how experience-based learning opportunities complement their curricular education
- Gain the skills necessary to implement effective resolutions to challenges
- Actively engage with the broader Quinnipiac and Hamden communities
- Develop a strong affinity for the university
- Articulate the impact of their co-curricular experience on their overall development
- Employ Quinnipiac’s Leadership Paradigm as a framework for creating change within their community
- Model ethical and responsible behavior
- Be advocates for the welfare of themselves and others
The Office of Campus Life is located on the second floor of the Carl Hansen Student Center on Mount Carmel Campus in suite 202, as well as the fourth floor of the Rocky Top Student Center on the York Hill Campus. The staff can be reached at 203-582-8673 or at email@example.com.