Office of Campus Life
In supporting the mission of Quinnipiac University, the Office of Campus Life aims to offer students exceptional programs, services and opportunities that enhance the academic experience while developing independent thinkers and effective leaders in college and beyond.
The core values of the Office of Campus Life are
Supporting a strong sense of community by…
- Creating an environment that values a diverse student body.
- Maintaining facilities that sustain the growth of group collaboration and peer interaction.
- Transitioning students into the University through the orientation program.
- Offering a wide range of social and educational programming.
- Advising more than 130 student organizations.
Promoting critical thinking by…
- Exposing students to new, unique and diverse experiences.
- Meeting regularly with students to pose questions, raise concerns and provide guidance.
- Encouraging and evaluating students’ personal and group goals.
- Helping students analyze multiple points of view on a local and global scale.
- Engaging students in a comprehensive leadership development program.
Fostering individual responsibility by…
- Educating students on appropriate and inclusive methods of communication.
- Helping students develop their character and ethical compass.
- Holding students accountable for their decisions and actions.
- Encouraging students to be mindful of their personal health and well-being.
- Modeling compassion and empathy in relationships with peers, students and colleagues.
The Office of Campus Life is located on the Mount Carmel Campus in the Carl Hansen Student Center, room 202, and the fourth floor of the Rocky Top Student Center on the York Hill Campus and can be reached at 203-582-8673.