Student Organization Privileges
- The organization may use the name of Quinnipiac University in connection with its own name.
- The organization may solicit membership on campus under the organization’s name.
- The organization may use Quinnipiac facilities for its programs and meetings in accordance with university policies.
- The organization will be included in the official listing of all student groups.
- The organization may collaborate with other student organizations or university departments when sponsoring trainings and events.
- The organization may request assistance from the Office of Campus Life.
- The organization receives invitations to participate in the annual Involvement Fair, Leadership Institute and all student organization receptions.
- The organization can utilize the Student Organization Suite, which includes access to a copier, art supplies and workspace.
- The organization may apply to be chartered through the Student Government Association, if deemed eligible.