Recognized undergraduate student organizations may:
- Use the name of Quinnipiac University in connection with its own name.
- Solicit membership on campus under the organization’s name.
- Reserve Quinnipiac facilities for its programs and meetings in accordance with university policies.
- Be included in the official listing of all student groups.
- Collaborate with other student organizations or university departments when sponsoring training and events.
- Request assistance from the Department of Campus Life.
- Receive invitations to participate in the annual Involvement Fair, group leadership development programs, and all student organization receptions.
- Utilize the student organization suite, which includes access to a copier, art supplies and workspace.
- Apply to be chartered through the Student Government Association.