Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards
The mission of the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards is to assist students to make positive decisions and be responsible citizens in the Quinnipiac and surrounding communities. Using the Student Code of Conduct as a foundation for community standards, the office offers resources and education to students, staff and parents.
The staff members in the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards, along with student conduct officers, assist students to: analyze their behavior and the effect on the community, identify the impact of their personal decisions, and define their personal values.
The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards:
- advises and assists parties involved in conduct proceedings
- trains and advises student conduct officers and student leaders
- reviews decisions of the code of conduct process
- maintains all student disciplinary records
- collects and disseminates research and analysis concerning student conduct
- provides educational outreach programs for students
The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards is located in the Student Affairs Building on Bobcat Way and is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information please call 203-582-8753.