The Quinnipiac University Alumni Association is composed of graduates of Quinnipiac University, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine and Quinnipiac University School of Law in addition to the university and law school’s predecessors: the Connecticut College of Commerce, the Junior College of Commerce, Larson College, Wethersfield School of Law and the University of Bridgeport School of Law.
The alumni association is committed to the lifelong connection and success of our alumni community. Our goal is to inspire meaningful engagements between alumni and the university that support the growth of our students, alumni community and Quinnipiac University as a whole. Alumni participation in the QU community, via their time, talent, treasure or digital, enriches the student experience, offers opportunities for alumni to progress both personally and professionally and ultimately supports Quinnipiac in becoming the University of the Future.
Alumni are entitled to a range of exclusive benefits and resources, which include:
- Access to Bobcat Connect, Quinnipiac’s exclusive platform for networking, career support and mentorship
- Access to lifelong learning opportunities such as webinars, 1:1 career advisement and career networking events
- Invitations to alumni events including Alumni Weekend, on-campus events, regional events and athletic contests
- Access to Quinnipiac’s alumni travel program
- A subscription to Quinnipiac Magazine, a publication for alumni, parents and friends of the university
- Special discounts for the Quinnipiac bookstore and for Quinnipiac athletics tickets
The Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship offers financial assistance to “legacy” students (e.g., those whose grandparents, parents, siblings or other close relations have graduated from Quinnipiac).