The Quinnipiac University Alumni Association is composed of graduates of Quinnipiac University, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine and Quinnipiac University School of Law in addition to the university and law school’s predecessors: the Connecticut College of Commerce, the Junior College of Commerce, Larson College, Wethersfield School of Law and the University of Bridgeport School of Law.
All students automatically become members of the alumni association upon graduation. The alumni association is committed to the lifelong connection and success of our alumni and university community. Our goal is to inspire meaningful engagement opportunities between alumni and the university that support the growth of our students, alumni community and Quinnipiac University as a whole. Alumni participation in the QU community enriches the student experience, offers opportunities for alumni to progress both personally and professionally and ultimately supports Quinnipiac in becoming the University of the Future.
Alumni are entitled to a range of exclusive benefits and resources, which include:
- Access to lifelong learning opportunities such as webinars, 1:1 career advisement and career networking events
- Invitations to alumni events including Bobcat Weekend, on-campus and virtual events, regional events and athletic contests
- Access to Bobcat Connect, Quinnipiac’s exclusive platform for networking, career support and mentorship
- Access to Quinnipiac Magazine, a publication for alumni, parents and friends of the university
- Special discounts at the Quinnipiac bookstore and for Quinnipiac athletics tickets
The Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship offers financial assistance to “legacy” students (e.g., those whose grandparents, parents, siblings or other close relations have graduated from Quinnipiac).