Off-Campus Events

  • Student organizations are required to submit waivers for all event attendees. The waiver can be found in the Office of Graduate Student Affairs. All waivers must be submitted 24 hours in advance of the event to the Office of Graduate Student Affairs.
  • When traveling off-campus, students may utilize their personal vehicles.
  • If an event is an overnight event or one at which alcohol is being served/consumed, then an adviser is required to be present. An adviser must be a faculty/staff member employed by the university or a national/international organization representative. Student organizations are responsible for covering the cost of transportation, lodging and dining for the adviser.