Student Organization Requirements
- The organization must be unique from all other graduate student organizations.
- The purpose or actions of the organization cannot contradict university, state and/or federal policies and laws.
- A minimum of five graduate and/or undergraduate student members are required at all times to remain identified as a student organization by the Office of Graduate Student Affairs.
- Membership of a student organization cannot be limited on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age or physical limitation.
- Members will remain in good standing per the Eligibility Requirements for Involvement.
- The organization must have one faculty/staff member serving as the organization’s adviser.
- The organization must meet with the dean for graduate student affairs or her designee each semester to review membership and budgetary needs.
- The organization must provide meaningful opportunities to enhance and develop leadership skills in members.