The original portion of this colonial residence was built in 1790. Expanded in 1986, the building now houses the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs, which provides services in the areas of alumni affairs, development and parent relations. The house and adjoining gardens, often the site of university receptions, are dedicated to the memory of the much-beloved former board chairman and Quinnipiac alumnus.